One of my favorite meals consists of pasta, pasta, and more pasta! The perfect weekend meal is of course, pasta! This simple dish only calls for a few ingredients and minimal prep time.
1 pint grape tomatoes
Angel hair pasta
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray a baking pan with pam and sprinkle olive oil around the center
3. Dice tomatoes and cut fresh basil into halves
4. Add tomatoes, basil, and minced garlic to pan
5. Sprinkle ingredients with garlic salt , pepper, and olive oil
6. Place in oven for 15 minutes
7. Bring pot of water to a boil and add a pinch of salt to the water
8. Cook angel hair pasta for 7-8 minutes or until done
9. Drain pasta
10. Mix ingredients of baking sheet with pasta noodles
*Add fresh parmasean cheese for flavor and enjoy!