As summer winds down and fall has quickly begun, I wanted to make a dish that combines bright yet earthy flavors. This dish is perfect for a weekend date night and is easy to make. I love making a healthy meal that still tastes delicious with a variety of flavors. This chicken dish will be sure to blow your mind!
4 medium chicken breasts
1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1/4 cup of butter
1 whole lemon
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a bowl, melt butter and add fresh lemon juice
3. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, cheese, garlic salt, pepper and lemon zest
4. Coat the chicken breast in the butter and lemon mixture
5. Coat the chicken in the second mixture of bread crumbs
6. Place on pan and repeat for each slice
7. Bake for 25 minutes
The best part of the dish to me was that I used a butter and lemon coating instead of using an egg. The chicken was definitely juicier!