When I think of Halloween I immediately think of candy. But what about those trick-or-treaters who cannot enjoy the gluten filled candy and treats? Fear no more! For your tasting pleasure I have cooked up some gluten free spooky Halloween treats that are enchanting! Grab your mixer and let’s get baking!
- 1 box of Immaculate Gluten Free sugar cookie mix
- 1 teaspoon of Gluten Free pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 stick of butter (softened)
- Gluten free chocolate frosting
- Orange sprinkles
- Candy eyes
- Candy corn (to decorate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pull of the mixer!
- Add cookie mix, vanilla extract, egg, and butter to a large mixing bowl
- Mix ingredients until you reach a smooth consistency
- Spray a large baking sheet with butter spray
- Roll cookie dough into medium sized balls and place on the baking sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool
- Add chocolate frosting to a piping bag
- Swirl chocolate frosting onto the flat side of one cookie
- Add another cookie to the top
- Add monster eyes, sprinkles and candy corn for teeth
- Enjoy your spooky little gluten free monster cookies!