Today I received the best gift in the mail, a box full of Power Up snacks. I immediately had to try a little bit from each bag. From the Protein Packed bag to the Antioxidant Mix, each pouch is filled with flavor and nutrients.
Tonight, for dinner I made cinnamon spiced gluten free pancakes with Goji Power Mix sprinkled on top. This recipe is delicious and full of protein!
- 2 ½ cups of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup of skim milk
- Combine flour, egg and milk and butter into a large mixing bowl and whisk until smooth
- Add the cinnamon and vanilla into the mix and continue to whisk
- Add pancake mix to pancake griddle and cook until golden brown
- Top with Goji Power mix from Power Up